How do we get started?
We’ll sit down, discuss your needs and build a network deployment plan around you and your IT infrastructure requirements. Once installed, we’ll supply full documentation so everything is transparent and traceable for future maintenance – though, of course, we’d like to think you’ll be turning to us for Complete IT or Pre-paid IT Support
Our Network Installation and Security service typically covers:
- Network design and implementation
- Switch and VLAN configuration
- Firewall installation and management
- Microsoft Active Directory design
- Multi-site design including datacentre and cloud networks
- VPN and/or Microsoft Direct Access deployment
- Full network documentation
Getting us on board is easy
Give us a bell
It goes without saying that the first step to getting us on board is getting in touch. Drop us a line, we’re a friendly bunch!
Getting to know you
Starting with a call with a technician, and ending with an onsite exploration to fully understand your needs, this step ensures the design we suggest is perfect for you.
The ideal plan
Once we understand your network requirements inside out, we’ll draw up a design ready for your approval. Once that’s signed off, we’re ready to get going!
What we need
We’re more than happy to walk you through every step of the process – after all, you’ve come to us because we’re the IT experts! However, it’s always handy if you can collate a few key pieces of information before our discovery session.
- Will we be using any existing network infrastructure hardware in the design? If so, can you provide a list?
- How many business premises will the network need to cover?
- Do you have any Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance requirements?
- How many different network segments/types do you require (eg. data, voice, guest)?
- Will the network design be based on wired, wireless or both?
- Will the network environment need to connect to any other remote business premise networks (eg. 3rd party vendor network, datacentre, cloud)?
- Will the network need to be accessible to remote users?
- Approximately how many network devices will be connected to this network?
- Does the premise already provide suitable structured data cabling to all areas?
Got any questions for us?
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How does the planning stage work?
A network plan is written along with a network diagram ready for approval, and we’ll then schedule work in a way that ensures minimum disruption to the business.
How quick can the network be deployed?
What if there are problems after deployment?
How much does IT support cost?
What our clients think…
“AMiTEK have provided us with the perfect IT set up for our ever-growing business. They are on hand to help with all queries and resolve any situation smoothly and quickly. We recently moved premises and needed to ensure we were able to access emails and our R-drive the moment our PC’s were in the new offices. AMiTEK were already waiting in the new office to ensure that this happened and in turn ensured that there were no delays to our business.
AMiTEK are not only knowledgeable but also approachable and extremely flexible. We are incredibly happy with the service that we are provided and would highly recommend them to others.”
Kayleigh Phipps . Headwear Manager
Refuel Global Brands LTD
Want to find out more?
For further information or to discuss your IT requirements, please get in touch with us.
Call us on 01183 244100 or